Guess who’s feeling hella productive today and typing this up on their phone on lunch at work? It me! 😊 apologies in advance if there are weird formatting issues…. Again, I’m on my phone.
As promised, here is the Greetalian salad that I’ve been *obsessed* with lately! For simplicity’s sake, I’ll tell you what brands I use – but ofc, use whatever brands you want. That’s not crucial for the deliciousness of the salad.
- 200-300g iceberg lettuce, or however much lettuce you want. I use a lot of lettuce. A lot.
- 4 slices Great Value thin sliced hard salami
- 4 slices Land O Frost oven roasted turkey
- 17 Hormel Turkey pepperonis
- 28g Athenos feta cheese
- 20g onion
- 0.5-1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp Cavenders Greek seasoning
- 3 pepperoncinis
- Red wine vinegar, to taste
- Optional and would be bomb af: kalamata olives, tomato
Slice up the lettuce. Layer the salami, turkey, and pepperoni slices and roll them up in a log. Slice and put on salad. Add the other stuff. Use the oil and vinegar as dressing. Top with the Greek seasoning. Mix it all up. It’s a salad, you know how to put a salad together! 😂
Oh, and before you go “why 4 slices/why 17 pepperonis?” – that’s the serving size and I’m lazy, so it’s easiest to enter exactly one serving in my fitness pal 😆